For more than a century, Masonic Home and School of Texas has brightened the lives of those in need through a wide variety of services. In the past year, hundreds have been helped through the generosity of Texas Masons.
Our services include, but are not limited to funding for:
- Food, clothing and family services
- Medical, dental and prescription services
- Autism therapies
- Tutoring, career counseling and educational scholarships for former MHS Students
- Referral services for children, families and agencies
- Living arrangements at the Texas Masonic Retirement Center for widows of Texas Master Masons